Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stupid english

For English we have to do a reflection statement on what we learnt while completing out major work... like we even learnt anything.


anyways... whilst i finished my major work... this is what came of my "reflection statement".


Reflection statement.

As of yet this “reflection statement” of sorts will be of me randomly rambling on about the pointlessness of doing this reflection statement which out of sheer boredom while the parental units are under the pretense that I am doing some form of work that will contribute to my overall learning experience.

It has come to my attention that the above “paragraph”, which in all actual fact is just a really long sentence, has accumulated so many useless words, that it had assembled enough length to become one quarter of the required amount for this “statement”.

Now I am going to try the whole writing aimlessly and see where that takes me.

The boy sat next to his window. His eyes traveled down the street. Waiting, watching. He kept a steady look on ground floor, never blinking. It was as if he would miss something is he blinked. He continued to stare for some time. Nothing happened. Nothing appeared.

Wow I wrote that in like a minute. I wonder how this came out. I would try to remember but that induces thinking which in turn induces pain which I would rather avoid. So without further ado comes the end of my ramblings when I should have been doing my “reflection statement” for English.

No comments: