Thursday, July 3, 2008

Conforming

I started a blog because all my friends had one and i was bored (if you know me really well then you would know that I'm bored pretty much most of the time... so this would be much of a surprise to you.)

So in a nutshell, all I'm pretty much doing is conforming.

what i find weird about non-conformists is that they themselves conform to the image of non-conformists. they all wear the same clothes and listen to the same style of music which they say is "a way to keep out of the main-stream styles". they conform when they say that they are against conforming. either way you look at one must conform to the "conformists" or the "non-conformists".

This reminds me of what my drama teacher (Mrs mac) told us to do the other day. she told us to be unconventional. If everyone does something unconventional then it becomes conventional. Ergo in order to be unconventional one must be conventional. AHHH i hate reverse psychology. it's so confusing!!!

Conforming - We all do it and yet so many of us hate it. It makes no sense!!! I'm so confuzzled?

From a deranged lunatic... i bid you farewell

No comments: