Friday, July 4, 2008

Significant others

I don't get it!

Why do girls have the need to pair everyone up. We can spend hours just talking about all the people we know and who they would best match up with. I mean whats the point. The actual number of predictions that would end up true would be very slim, and yet we feel the urge to do so.

What I have also noticed when I'm talking to Smokey and Chase is that girls tend to see one little thing that sort of agrees with their "finding" and then make a big deal about it. See i spend a lot of my time with Theo therefore that immediately means that we like each others or something or other. Chase was saying to me how a guy and a girl cannot spend that much time together without developing some form of "more-than-platonic" relationship.

You see this is one of the reasons I hang out with they guys more than i do with the girls. Girls just tend to over analyze things. Then again, since I started hanging around the guys more, it just made things worse.

AHHH I hate the workings of a teenage mind.
I blame the establishment and their enforcement of the high school hierarchy.

No comments: